Coppola Keratin Treatment: Facts
So if you’re considering Coppola keratin treatment you may be curious about the pros and cons of the treatment. You may have even read a few stories from people whose hair has been damaged from a keratin treatment. So here is the skinny on what you need to know about Coppola keratin treatment.
What’s to Gain!
- Smooth and Shiny Hair! A Keratin treatment will leave your hair looking extremely healthy. The keratin bonds with your hair shaft to improve the health of your hair. Your hair will more manageable, soft and shiny
- Save Money! DIY Coppola Treatments costs ¼ of the price you’ll pay at a salon. An 8 oz bottle costs about $100 and is good for 2-3 treatments. You’ll be saving a few hundred dollars at least!
- No Formaldehyde! Coppola contains trace amounts of aldehyde. Aldehyde is an organic compound that is a safer alternative to formaldehyde. No need to worry about toxic chemicals with a Coppola Treatment.
- Lasts 3+ months! Your hair will stay sleek and shiny for about 3 months. If you can use a flat iron you can do the treatment yourself without a problem.
What to Watch Out For!
- Heat Damage. Applying too much heat when you do your keratin treatment can cause serious damage to your hair. If your hair is already damaged don’t heat your flat iron over 400 degrees. Healthy hair can handle up to 450 degrees. Do a deep oil treatment for additional protection from heat damage.
- Formaldehyde. Although Coppola keratin products are formaldehyde free many other products are not. Watch out for bargain keratin treatments that contain high amounts of formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is a dangerous chemical and can cause serious health problems and damage to your hair.
- Unrealistic Expectations. You may be under the impression that keratin will completely straighten your hair. It’s important to realize that a keratin treatment will not necessarily leave your hair straight as a board. Your hair will have less curl but the results will be influenced by your individual hair type.
- No Washing Your Hair for 3 Days. In order to allow the treatment time to set you need to avoid getting your hair wet for awhile. That means no swimming or showering without a shower cap. You’ll also want to leave your hair down for the first few days to prevent creases from forming. Minor inconvenience though if you ask me!
Coppola Keratin Treatment can be a great way to straighten your hair and leave you with smooth, shiny locks. Just remember the importance of using a reputable product like Coppola Keratin Treatment. You should definitely avoid using discount products that may contain unsafe levels of formaldehyde. With the right preparation and application of the product you’ll be well on your way to beautiful shiny locks in no time! What are you waiting for? Click here to save on Coppola Keratin Treatment.